1. Privacy Protection
NewEn S.r.l. (We) recognises the need to protect the personal information that might be gathered from our customers, potential customers and visitors through online subscriptions, event registrations, product purchases, consultancy or communication with NewEn S.r.l..
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (The Act).
You can access this website and browse certain areas without disclosing personal information.
2. Data Collection
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (Your Data), if you subscribe or register on our site; if, either online or offline, you register for any events we are involved in holding; if you purchase any of our products or consultancy; if you contact us with comments or specific requests or if you provide a business card or other details to any of our staff or representatives.
The elements of Your Data that we collect may include:
- forename and surname
- company name
- company address, phone and/or fax number
- email address
- your viewing patterns of our website, interactive services and other materials presented through digital distribution channels
- other information specific to the nature of our interaction
We also collect anonymous information, for statistics, which is not unique to you such as:
- IP address
- Browser Type
- Access times
- Referring URL
3. User access and control of your data
You may request a copy of the personal information we have about you and you may correct it if you wish, by e-mailing or writing to us at the following address:
The Data Protection Officer,
Piazzale R. Morandi 2 - 20121 Milan (Italy)
If at any time you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your Data please contact The Data Protection Officer as above.
4. Data use
We use Your Data for the following purposes:
- to process event registrations and enquiries, product enquiries, consultanc enquiries;
- to provide you with information about forthcoming events, provided you have not opted out of this use being made of Your Data;
- to provide you with information about our other services and products;
- to inform you about developments in the marketing world that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with information newsletters, consultation papers and alerts delivered to you primarily by email but also through other electronic channels;
- for market research e.g. surveying opinions on an issue;
- to help us to improve and personalise our website;
- for sharing website information by way of anonymous aggregated statistics with third parties as described in the "Data disclosure" section below.
6. Data disclosure
We will never sell or rent your Data. We may disclose anonymous aggregated statistics with carefully selected third parties.
7. User choice
You may choose to opt out of receiving marketing information from us as described in 2 to 6 of the "Data use" section above.
The security of your Data is important to us. We have implemented technology and security policies, rules and measures designed to protect the personal data under our control (including your Data), both on and off-line, from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss.
Off-line, all of our "personal user data" is restricted in our offices. Only employees, officers and authorised consultants who need the information to perform a specific task in relation to our services are granted access to such information.
Please remember, however, that no data transmission over the Internet can be absolutely guaranteed to be totally secure. While we strive to protect Your Data as best we can, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, or which we store.
9. Transfer of Your Data abroad
If we intend to transfer Your Data within the EEA (European Economic Area), the relevant organisation will be subject to legal obligations in respect of processing Your Data which are similar to those which bind us in the United Kingdom.
10. Privacy Support
By using the services on the portal and / or giving consent to the registration user (you) guarantee that the personal data provided to NewEn are correct, accurate and updated. It also undertakes to promptly update the data recorded so they are constantly updated, complete and truthful.